Term: 1 year
Members: The Mayor shall appoint three (3) members including the chair and one (1) alternate.
- To advise and make recommendations to Council concerning police and license activities in the City of Mineral Point;
- To gather information on best practices pertaining to public safety, licensing requirements, by-law complaints and enforcement, and parking and traffic flow related matters;
- To educate the public on public safety and safety issues;
- To take other steps consistent with this policy that the committee reasonably deems necessary to carry out its mandate;
- To take action on such matters as are lawfully delegated to it by statute or by Council.