Bush pick-up is a service provided by the City and makes everyone's job easier when we have everyone's cooperation and support. Please refer to the following regulations.
- The regular monthly brush pick-up is the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month, and they only pick-up twice a month.
- The City's burn site is behind the sewer plant for individuals to deliver brush themselves between the hours of 7-3:30 Monday thru Friday
- The City's Compost site for leaves, grass clippings, and yard waste is located at the corner of Jackson and Commerce.
- Brush or leaves should be placed out at the curb no later than 7:00 a.m. on the scheduled Monday of brush pick-up. If you put your brush/leaves out after that time, or after the truck has already gone by, there may be the possibility that it may not be picked up until the next scheduled pick-up date.
- The City brush pick-up is only for trimmings, not for whole trees. If you contract with someone to cut a tree for you, they must haul it away. The City will not pick it up.
- The City does not pick-up dirt, gravel, any building materials, appliances, or old furniture. Faherty, Inc. should be contacted at (800) 848-4591 for the pick-up of appliances or furniture.
- Christmas trees and wreaths may be disposed of during the regularly scheduled pick-up days.